Skip to content


If you or a family member is arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or any arm of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), you have the right to an attorney. Unless you are held under the Mandatory Detention provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act, your attorney will be able to file the necessary request to have you release from detention.

In certain cases you can file for relief in removal if you have resided in the United States for 10 years. This relief is called Cancellation of Removal. It permits people with legal relatives in the United States to apply for a green cards through the Immigration Court.

You have the right to appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals within 30 days of the final order. These timelines must be abided by and you must file the appropriate forms and filing fees. Oftentimes, this is the last opportunity to attempt to correct a wrong that may have occurred at the Immigration Court.

Whether you have just arrived in the United States or have been here for many years, we will review your circumstances thoroughly and provide you with all the options available to you. Whether your circumstances require an investor visa, work visa, family petition, asylum or defense in deportation proceedings, we will do everything within the law to fix your immigration predicament.

To Get In Touch Please Email Us at or
Call Us at 214-219-8803